Computer related problems or even if your home or office network is down or you are unable to connect the internet we can help you out.
Our range of services includes:-
- Computer Networking
- LAN Networking Solutions
- IT & Cabling Infrastructure Services
- Managed IT & Cabling Infrastructure Outsourcings
- Site Designing Survey Installation and Implementation
- Custom Made Racks for entire network and server installations
- Wall Mount Cabinet
Cables are in a number of different categories called "CAT" numbers.
The most recently ratified standard for voice and data cable is the CAT 5e (where e stands for enhanced). CAT 5e is capable of handling data transmission rates of up to 200Mbps and the commercial building standard has been appended to EIA/TIA 568A-5.
Newer standards including CAT6 (capable of transmitting data at 600 Mbps, for which the standard will be EIA/TIA 568B).
Our data cabling recommends that you consider network cabling infrastructure of at least the CAT5e standard, to ensure your computer network continues to meet your needs well into the future.
There are three main types of cable used in structured cabling installations: UTP, ScTP and fibre optic.
Most computer networks are cabled using UTP or 'unshielded twisted pair' as it is a versatile product capable of supporting most system and network protocols.
ScTP or 'screened twisted pair is used in place of UTP in environments where there is high ambient noise or electro-magnetic interference, for example hospitals and military bases or government type secure installations
Fibre optic cable is used for high speed, high bandwidth applications. Fibre cable is available in two formats, singlemode, widely used in telephony and multimode suitable for network communications. Multimode fibre is capable of handling large bandwidth with high speed data transmission and is compact and easy to install.
Virtual Private Network
Finally, a VPN That Just Works
Now you can connect all of your computers and network resources through secure private networks over the Internet without dedicated hardware or additional IT infrastructure.
Penta IT offers: LogMeIn Hamachi² Setup Service
Easy to set up - Unlike traditional VPNs, LogMeIn Hamachi² can be set up in minutes with No Hardware Required
Web-based management - Deploy to anyone, manage from anywhere, access anytime
Embedded network security - With encryption, access controls, and configuration management
Comprehensive VPN server
Get comprehensive VPN options that are easy-to-use, easy-to-setup, and NAT friendly.
Site-to-site / Server-to-server
Kerio VPN Client (Client to server)
- Connect headquarters and branch office networks securely.
- No limit to number of connections for creating a virtual WAN.
- Share and access vital resources securely over the Internet.
Kerio Clientless SSL-VPN
- Connect to network printers, servers, and shared files from home, the hotel or coffee shop.
- Use your network login for VPN authentication. (Active Directory integration required).
- Use on Mac, Windows or Linux.
- Run Kerio VPN Client as a service.
- Manage folders, upload and download files from network file shares with just a web browser.
- Available only for Kerio Control on Windows